Plant based or not, these are the fluffiest pancakes ever! Top with maple syrup and berries, and you have the perfect Sunday breakfast.
Fluffy Vegan Pancakes
- Mix vanilla, soy milk, and apple cider vinegar in a bowl or a cup. Let sit for about 15 minutes
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Slowly pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients, and mix together until well incorporated. Do not over-mix. A few small lumps are fine.
- Heat and grease pan with olive oil. Once pan is hot, use a laidle to pour your pancake mixture into the pan.
- Once bubbles form all the way to the center of your pancake, flip and cook for about a minute on the other side. Repeat this process with the rest of the batter until all your pancakes are cooked.
- Serve with maple syrup and, optionally, your fruit of choice!