The perfect pair to chopped veggies, this peanut sauce will improve the blandest of meals. Additionally, if you’re short on time, it’ll be a lifesaver, helping to quickly season any raw or cooked dish. However, we enjoy it best with rice noodles, cabbage, and carrots, as a tasty Asian treat.
Simple Peanut Sauce
- Small Bowl
- 1/3 cup peanut butter creamy, natural
- 4 tbsp water warm, filtered
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (or liquid aminos)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp garlic minced or shredded
- 2 tsp ginger root minced or shredded
- 1 stalk scallion thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp red chilli flakes dried
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl.
- Whisk everything together until sauce is runny. Add more water and soy sauce until desired texture is achieved.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, and refrigerate until needed.