Avocado toast has recently become almost as popular as peanut butter and jelly. That’s why we’d like to spice things up a bit, and give this new classic a toothsome twist, and a whopping 20g of protein! However, be creative, and enjoy this vegan staple however you’d like!
Ultimate Avocado Toast
- Toaster oven
- For simple tofu scramble, crumble up tofu and add to heated pan with a bit of olive oil or vegan butter. Add garlic, salt, and spices, and cook until golden.
- Toast bread for 2 or 3 minutes in your toaster.
- Add vegan mayo to each slice. Then halve your avocado, remove the seed, and cut into fine slices.
- Place avocado slices on each toasted bread.
- Carefully add tofu scramble to each avocado toast. Top with halved cherry tomatoes, hemp seeds, and green onions (for garnish).