This roasted eggplant dip will blow your mind! It’s smokey, creamy, and amazing with soft, fresh pita bread. Plus, you can easily make this restaurant-style appetizer at home!
Easy Babba Ganoush
- Baking Pan
- First, preheat your oven to 450ºF or 232ºC. Then, grease your baking pan.
- Cut your eggplants in half lengthwise, and lay them face down on your baking pan. Bake for about 40 minutes, or until the flesh is a creamy texture and the skin can be easily removed.
- Scoop out the flesh, and add to your high-speed blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and blend until mixture is creamy and parsley is finely chopped. Taste to make sure it has enough salt.
- Pour your dip into a serving bowl, and garnish with extra parsley and olive oil. Serve with fresh pita bread, pita chips, or raw veggie sticks.