There are tons of ways to serve wings! Enjoy them on their own, on a salad, in a wrap… We’ve created an excellent healthy alternative, so you can enjoy your favourite game-day snack, any day!
Vegan Cauliflower Wings
- Baking tray
- Parchment paper
- Mixing bowl
- 3 cups cauliflower chopped, bite-sized pieces
- 0.75 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup water filtered
- 0.5 tsp sea salt
- 0.25 tsp paprika
- 4 tsp garlic powder
- 6 tbsp hot sauce
- 2 tbsp vegan butter melted
- Preheat oven to 450°F or 232°C.
- Mix flour, water, sea salt, paprika and garlic powder in your mixing bowl.
- Dip each piece of cauliflower into batter, tap off excess, and place on your baking tray over parchment paper. Each piece should be about 1.5 inches apart.
- Bake your cauliflower for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Mix melted butter and hot sauce in a separate bowl.
- Toss cauliflower wings in hot sauce mixture, and serve however you'd like!