It’s officially soup season! Grab a warm blanket, and snuggle up to this bowl of comforting lentil soup on any fall or winter night. This is one of those hearty meals that’ll leave you craving more! So, we’d like to encourage you to make a big batch, and save some for tomorrow. It’s even better the second day.
- Large pot
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot.
- Add lentils, and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Add vegetables and bay leaves, and cook for another 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add salt, olive oil, and spices, and cook for another 5 minutes, or until all ingredients are completely soft.
- Serve each bowl with a bit of red wine vinegar.