Weekends wouldn’t be the same without pizza. Try our healthier plant-based version, so you won’t miss out on this group-favourite! Remember to use any leftovers you can as toppings, to make the most out of what you already have!
- Large bowl
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp sundried tomatoes
- 0.5 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 bunch basil fresh
- 0.5 tsp oregano dried
- 0.25 tsp thyme dried
- 0.25 tsp chilli flakes dried
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 0.5 cup vegan mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup mushrooms raw
- 0.5 whole green bell pepper sliced
- 0.5 whole onion small, sliced
- 4 tbsp black olives sliced
- Add all ingredients to blender, and blend until smooth, or until desired texture is achieved.
- Preheat your oven to 500°F or 260°C.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 cup hot water, yeast, and sugar. Let sit for about 3 minutes.
- Add flour and sea salt, mix everything together, then knead your dough for about a minute and form it into a ball. Cover your dough in oil, and let sit for about an hour. (Make sure to use enough flour for your hands and your work area!)
- Punch down dough, and continue kneading for a few minutes.
- Roll out your dough into a pizza shape, form your crust, and add sauce and toppings (cheese and veggies).
- Bake in oven for about 30 minutes, or until crust is golden.