One of my favorite entree recipes. Quick, nutritious and sooo good. Takes less than 5 minutes to prepare. Bonus: kids love it too!
To keep things simple, we used only three ingredients! All you need is a large ripe avocado, one lime, and a small onion. We simply diced the onion, juiced the lime, and pitted our avocado, then mashed all the ingredients together, and we were done!
This guac is perfect for pairing with tacos, or eating with fresh veggies check out some of our pairing suggestions at the bottom of this page! Here’s our super simple recipe:
Vegan Avocado Guacamole
- 1 large avocado ripe, pitted
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 small onion diced
- Mash the avocadoes with a fork.
- Add the onions, lime juice, and stir everything together!
- You can store guacamole in an airtight glass container for up to 3 days
- Add some water on the top and close your container to keep the taste and texture. When ready to eat, just remove the water and dig in!
- Nacho chips of course
- Cut carrots, celery or peppers
Vegan Tequila Margarita (my favorite drink)
Vegan Mezcal (my husband’s favorite drink)