What’s a Sunday breakfast without waffles? This super simple meal is the perfect weekend treat for you and your family. Plus, they’re perfect for freezing, so double the recipe and enjoy these fluffy, sweet waffles any day of the week!
Simple Vegan Waffles
- Waffle Maker
- 2 Mixing Bowls
- 1 tbsp peanut butter natural (or almond butter)
- 1 medium banana sliced
- 1 tsp cinnamon ground
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat your waffle maker.
- Combine all dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, sugar, salt) in a mixing bowl and mix together.
- Combine all wet ingredients (soy milk, vanilla extract, olive oil) in a mixing bowl. Whisk together.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients, incoporating slowly and whisking as you go. Whisk everything together until there are minimal lumps in your batter.
- Pour out as much batter as your waffle maker calls for, and cook for about 6 minutes, or until golden. Repeat this process until you've used all your batter.
- Serve with any toppings you'd like. Enjoy!