Buddha bowls are the perfect meal-prep food. You simply choose the ingredients you’d like to include in your dishes throughout the week, then each morning, scoop them into your bowl. Remember, extras like dressing, avocado, and hummus will take your bowl to the next level.
Prep-Ahead Vegan Buddha Bowl
- 2 Medium Pots
- Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender. Then, place in a serving bowl or a mason jar.
- Pour 2 cups water in a bowl. Bring to a boil, then add your washed quinoa. Optionally, add a pinch of salt. Cook until quinoa is dry and fluffy.
- In another pot, add water and bring to a boil. Then, add your frozen edamame, and cook until beans are warmed through.
- Heat and grease a saucepan with olive oil, then add tofu, sea salt, black pepper, and paprika. Fry until tofu is golden.
- Prep carrots (grated) and avocado (chopped in cubes), then set aside.
- After ingredients are cool, refrigerate them for the next day. Then, place quinoa at the bottom, and top with veggies and edamame. Finally, pour dressing over top.