Burritos are an excellent way to use leftovers. So break out the guacamole, because we’re about to show you how to make the perfect plant-based meal for your fiesta. They’ll be sure to please vegans and meat-eaters alike!
Easy Vegan Burritos
- Bowls (for serving)
- 1 cup white rice cooked
- 3/4 cup black beans canned
- 4 tortillas large
- 2 tbsp guacamole see our "Homemade Guacamole" recipe
- 4 tbsp pico de gallo diced tomato, onion, cilantro, and lime
Bell Pepper Fajitas
- Heat your saucepan and add a bit of water.
- Add bell peppers, sugar, salt, and spices, and cook until peppers are soft. Set aside and let cool.
- Lay out your tortillas on 4 plates.
- Place about 3 tbsp rice and 2 tbsp beans onto each tortilla.
- Distribute fajitas evenly onto each tortilla.
- Add about 1 tbsp of guacamole, and 2 tbsp pico de gallo to each.
- Wrap each burrito tightly, and serve with leftover rice and beans.