Pasta is one of the easiest meals to prepare. Plus, so many new healthy alternatives to regular wheat or semolina pasta are available today. You could try chickpea pasta, black bean pasta, lentil pasta, or even zucchini noodles! Regardless, we hope you enjoy one of our favorite quick and easy vegan meals.
Healthy Veggie Pasta
- Medium Saucepan
- Medium Pot (for boiling pasta)
- In a medium pot, bring 3 cups of water to a boil. Add your pasta, and cook for about 8 minutes, or until pasta is “al dente”.
- Remove pasta from pot, and rinse under cold water.
- Heat your saucepan, and add sauce and prepped veggies. Cook until vegetables are soft, and add water if needed.
- Add pasta to your saucepan, and mix into your sauce. Add salt and spices, and cook for another 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.