If you’re looking to impress your non-vegan friends at the next get-together, serve them this creamy vegan queso. Enjoy on tacos, as a dip, or however you’d like!
- High-speed blender
- 4 whole potatoes medium, boiled
- 0.75 cup soy milk or coconut
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 whole jalapeno pepper seeded, diced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 0.5 tsp black pepper ground
- 0.5 tsp cayenne pepper powder
- Combine all ingredients (except the jalapeno peppers) in a blender, and blend on high for about 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and incorporate finely diced jalapeno peppers.
- Serve however you'd like, and enjoy!