Scan your fridge, and grab whatever leftover veggies you can find! This versatile recipe is the perfect way to save them from going to waste. Plus, it’ll save you so much time. So get creative, and enjoy!
Easy Vegetable Curry
- 3 medium potatoes or sweet potatoes
- 1 medium carrot sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper seeded, diced
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- Heat and grease a pan with olive oil.
- Lower the heat, and add curry, cumin, ginger, garlic, and chilies to the pan. Toast them together for about 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add potatoes, carrots, and vegetable broth. Cook for about 10-15 minutes, or until both vegetables are mostly soft. Turn the heat up a bit.
- Add mushrooms, red bell pepper, onions, and tomato paste. Mix all ingredients together and cook for 10 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Incorporate coconut milk and salt, and turn off the stove. Let cool for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve over brown basmati or jasmine rice, and garnish with fresh cilantro.