Next weekend with friends, impress them all with this amazing Mexican recipe with a twist! Serve with guac and lime, and be sure to make extra for seconds!
Crispy Tofu Veggie Tacos
- Heat pan, and grease with olive oil.
- Press as much liquid out of your tofu as possible, and chop into 1 inch cubes.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch, salt, and spices.
- Coat each piece of tofu in cornstarch mix, and fry until golden brown.
- Transfer your tofu to a dry plate, and let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Mix together chipotle sauce and vegan mayo in a small bowl, then slather a decent amount on each taco.
- Place your cooled crispy tofu pieces in the center of your taco. Then, add your chopped purple cabbage and pico de gallo.
- Serve with a lime wedge, and enjoy!